- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Together with our website terms and conditions of use, this Policy governs how you may access and use the Site.
- 1.2 Definitions
|We, us or our||
|You or your||
- 2 Acceptable use
- 2.1 We permit you to use the Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes and primarily for accessing information about us and buying our products. Use of the Site in any other way, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in this Policy, is not permitted. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, you may not use the Site.
- 3 Restrictions on use
- 3.1 As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- 3.1.1 not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use [insert link];
- 3.1.2 not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud;
- 3.1.3 not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- 3.1.4 not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- 3.1.5 not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- 3.1.6 not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- 3.1.7 not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors;
- 3.1.8 not to promote any unlawful activity;
- 3.1.9 not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- 3.1.10 not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- 3.1.11 not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; and
- 3.1.12 to comply with the provisions relating to our intellectual property rights and software contained in our General website terms and conditions of use [insert link].
- 4 Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services
- 4.1 We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (‘Interactive Services’) available on the Site.
- 4.2 We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to our interactive services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- 4.3 We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of our interactive services whether they are moderated or not.
- 4.4 Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
- 5 Submission standards
- 5.1 Any Submission or communication to users of our Site must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- 5.1.1 your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- 5.1.2 factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- 5.1.3 provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- 5.1.4 not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- 5.1.5 not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- 5.1.6 unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
- 6 Linking and framing
- 6.1 You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- 6.1.1 creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- 6.1.2 implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- 6.1.3 displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- 6.1.4 is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this Policy.
- 6.2 We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- 7 Using the Cally King name and logo
- 7.1 You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this Policy and our general website terms and conditions of use.
- 8 Breach
- 8.1 We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
- 9 Disputes
- 9.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- 9.2 If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
- 9.3 If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure:
- 9.3.1 we will let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- 9.3.2 you may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website on the ‘Your Europe’ portal: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
- 9.4 If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this Policy.
- 9.5 Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this Policy.